Saturday, January 31, 2009

Single Family Lots In Carolina Park Just Released For Sale

Carolina Park continues to release single family building lots for sale in the Tidewater and Palmetto Forrest neighborhoods. The lots are being marketed by Carolina One Realty. Below you will find some photos that I took today of the general location of these lots and some typical pond views of two of the lots. As a "Buyers Agent" with over 14 years experience in the business, I am able to represent your interests in the purchase of one of these or most other building lots in the Charleston area at no cost to you. Feel free to contact me for any information about desirable building lots in Carolina Park or other Charleston area communities. If you live out of town and would like me to preview any lot for you feel free to give me a call at 843-725-5009 or send me an e-mail at JoeEddleman@Realtor.com




Posted By Joe Eddleman of Agent Owned Realty
824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd.
Mt. Pleasant, SC. 29464
(843)725-5009
http://www.OurCharlestonHome.Com

No comments: